Scriptures and Declarations
Father God, in the Name of Jesus, I know the power of life and death are in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21), therefore, I speak LIFE - the Word of God. I also know that I can have what I say, if I believe (Mark 11:23), so I speak and I believe the Word of God. Now as I declare Your Word over my children, I know it will accomplish exactly as you sent it to (Isaiah 55:11), and I know You watch over it to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12). I thank You and praise You for all the following:
My children honor and obey me in all things. This is well pleasing to the Lord. They live a long life, full of blessing.
- Exodus 20:12 NIV ... Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
- Ephesians 6:2-3 TLB ... Honor your father and mother. This is the first of God's Ten Commandments that ends with a promise. And this is the promise: that if you honor your father and mother, yours will be a long life, full of blessing.
- Colossians 3:20 NKJV ... Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord.
My children are a gift and a reward from the Lord, and they bring me joy.
- Psalms 127:3,5a NLT ... Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!
My children are blessed and mighty in the land.
- Psalms 112:2 NIV ... His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.
My children live in health. They are redeemed from all the curse of the law; therefore they are redeemed from every form of sin, sickness, disease, fear, depression, and all the works of the devil. (Also see 1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:5. Acts 10:38, Deuteronomy 28:15-65)
- 3 John 2 NKJV ... Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
- Galatians 3:13 NKJV ... Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us, for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree.”
My children love God with all their heart, soul and mind. They have an unfailing love for others as well; forgiving and disregarding the offenses of others.
- Matthew 22:37-39 NKJV ... Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'”
- 1 Peter 4:8 AMP ... Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others].
My children love the Lord, so they keep His commandments.
- John 14:15 NKJV ... Jesus said …"If you love Me, keep My commandments.”
My children are merciful and compassionate, just as our Father God is.
- Luke 6:36 NIV ... Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
- Luke 6:36 NLT ... You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate.
My children are examples to others: in the words they speak, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
- 1 Timothy 4:12 NIV ... Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
My children walk in the Holy Spirit; they do not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
- Galatians 5:16 NKJV ... I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
My children are disciples, taught by the Lord and obedient to His will. Great is the peace of my children.
- Isaiah 54:13 AMP ... And all your children shall be disciples [taught by the Lord and obedient to His will], and great shall be the peace of your children.
Our glorious Father has given my children the Holy Spirit who makes them wise and reveals God to them, so they know Him. Their minds are opened to see God’s light, so they know what is the hope to which He has called them.
- Ephesians 1:16-18 TEV ... I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I remember you in my prayers and ask the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, to give you the Spirit, who will make you wise and reveal God to you, so that you will know him. I ask that your minds may be opened to see his light, so that you will know what is the hope to which he has called you.
My children are filled with the knowledge of God’s will, with all the wisdom and understanding that His Spirit gives. They are then able to live as the Lord wants and will always do what pleases Him. Their lives produce all kinds of good deeds, and they grow in their knowledge of God. They are strong with all the strength which comes from God’s glorious power.
- Colossians 1:9-11 GNT ... For this reason we have always prayed for you, ever since we heard about you. We ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will, with all the wisdom and understanding that his Spirit gives. Then you will be able to live as the Lord wants and will always do what pleases him. Your lives will produce all kinds of good deeds, and you will grow in your knowledge of God. May you be made strong with all the strength which comes from His glorious power.
My children grow in grace (undeserved favor, spiritual strength) and recognition and knowledge and understanding of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- 2 Peter 3:18 AMP ... But grow in grace (undeserved favor, spiritual strength) and recognition and knowledge and understanding of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (the Messiah). To Him [be] glory (honor, majesty, and splendor) both now and to the day of eternity. Amen (so be it)!
My children are not being conformed to this world, but they are transformed by the renewing of their mind, that they might know what is the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God for their lives.
- Romans 12:2 NKJV ... And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
My children flee from all sexual immorality and impurity in thought, word or deed, and they realize that their body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. They honor God with their bodies.
- 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 NIV ... Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
- 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 AMP ... Shun immorality and all sexual looseness [flee from impurity in thought, word, or deed]. Any other sin which a man commits is one outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own, you were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.
In Christ - Scriptures and Declarations
My children are free from condemnation, in Christ Jesus. They walk according to the Spirit and not the flesh.
- Romans 8:1 NKJV ... There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
In all things, my children have overwhelming victory through Christ who loves them.
- Romans 8:37 NLT ... No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
My children reflect the glory of the Lord. That same glory, coming from the Lord, who is the Spirit, transforms them into His likeness in an ever greater degree of glory.
- 2 Corinthians 3:18 TEV ... All of us, then, reflect the glory of the Lord with uncovered faces; and that same glory, coming from the Lord, who is the Spirit, transforms us into his likeness in an ever greater degree of glory.
My children are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works.
- Ephesians 2:10 NIV ... For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
My children are rescued out of the darkness and gloom of Satan's kingdom and brought into the Kingdom of the Son of God.
- Colossians 1:13 TLB ... For he has rescued us out of the darkness and gloom of Satan's kingdom and brought us into the Kingdom of his dear Son.
My children have the mind of Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 2:16 HCSB ... For: who has known the Lord's mind, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.
My children have God’s peace that passes all understanding. It guards their hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:7 NKJV ... And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Greater is God Who is in my children, than any situation or any darkness in the world. They already have the victory.
- 1 John 4:4 NLT ... But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.
The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made my children free from the law of sin and death.
- Romans 8:2 NKJV ... For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
In Christ, my children live and move, not in the ways of the flesh, but in the ways of the Spirit.
- Romans 8:4 AMP ... So that the righteous and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit].
My children can do all things; including everything God asks them to, with the help of Christ who gives them the strength and power.
- Philippians 4:13 TLB ... For I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power.
- Philippians 4:13 NKJV ... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.