Personalized Declarations with Corresponding Scriptures
I am blessed.
- Deuteronomy 28:2 ESV … And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.
I am healed.
- 1 Peter 2:24 MKJV … He Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that dying to sins, we might live to righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed.
I am healthy.
- Jeremiah 30:17 NIrV … “But I will make you healthy again. I will heal your wounds,” announces the LORD.
I am protected from pestilence, viruses, and disease.
- Psalms 91:2-3 NIV, NLT … This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every hidden trap of the enemy and protect you from deadly disease (the deadly pestilence [viruses]).
I am protected from man.
- Psalms 31:20 NET … You [God] hide them with You, where they are safe from the attacks of men.
I am protected from the devil. He can’t touch me.
- 1 John 5:18 AMP … We know that anyone born of God does not practice committing sin. But the One Who was begotten of God carefully watches over and protects him [Christ's divine presence within him preserves him against the evil], and the wicked one does not lay hold (get a grip) on him or touch him].
I am redeemed from sin, sickness, disease, pain, fear, anxiety, depression, debt, poverty, and lack.
- Galatians 3:13 AMP … Christ purchased our freedom and redeemed us from the curse of the Law and its condemnation [all its effects] by becoming a curse for us.
I am redeemed from all the curse.
- Galatians 3:13 TPT … Christ paid the full price to set us free from the curse of the law. He absorbed it completely as he became a curse in our place. For it is written: “Everyone who is hung upon a tree is cursed.”
With all His abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, God supplies all my needs.
- Philippians 4:19 GNB … And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs.
I am heir to the blessing of God.
- Galatians 3:29 ERV, TPT … You belong to Christ, so you are Abraham's descendants. You inherit all of God's blessings because of the promise that God made to Abraham.
That blessing includes riches and wealth.
- Proverbs 10:22 ERV … It is the LORD'S blessing that brings wealth, and no hard work can add to it. … (The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, NLT).
The Lord my God makes me wealthy.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 ESV … You shall remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
I am rescued and delivered from the power of darkness.
- Colossians 1:13 GNB … He rescued us from the power of darkness and brought us safe into the kingdom of his dear Son. … (The Father has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness, AMPC).
I have the peace of God that passes all understanding.
- Philippians 4:7 ESV … And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
- Ephesians 2:6 TPT … He raised us up with Christ the exalted One, and we ascended with him into the glorious perfection and authority of the heavenly realm, for we are now co-seated as one with Christ!
I have heaven on earth.
- Matthew 6:9-10 GNB … Jesus speaking … This, then, is how you should pray: 'Our Father in heaven: May your holy name be honored; may your Kingdom come; may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.’
I am more than a conqueror.
- Romans 8:37 NLT … No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. … (We are more than conquerors, NKJV).
I have victory over death.
- 1 Corinthians 15:56-57 MSG … It was sin that made death so frightening and law-code guilt that gave sin its leverage, its destructive power. But now in a single victorious stroke of Life, all three—sin, guilt, death—are gone, the gift of our Master, Jesus Christ. Thank God!
I am anointed of God.
- 2 Corinthians 1:21 TPT … Now, it is God himself who has anointed us. And he is constantly strengthening both you and us in union with Christ.
I live by the power of God.
- 2 Corinthians 13:4 TPT … For although he was crucified as a “weakling,” now he lives robed with God’s power. And we also are “weak ones” in our co-crucifixion with him, but now we live in God’s triumphant power together with him, which is demonstrated on your behalf.
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places.
- Ephesians 1:3 TPT … Every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realm has already been lavished upon us as a love gift from our wonderful heavenly Father, the Father of our Lord Jesus—all because he sees us wrapped into Christ. This is why we celebrate him with all our hearts!
I have strength.
- Philippians 4:13 TPT … I find that the strength of Christ’s explosive power infuses me to conquer every difficulty. … (I have strength for anything through Him who gives me power, WEYMOUTH).
I have joy unspeakable.
- 1 Peter 1:8 TPT … You love him passionately although you did not see him, but through believing in him you are saturated with an ecstatic joy, indescribably sublime and immersed in glory.
I do the miracles Jesus did.
- John 14:12 TPT … “I tell you this timeless truth: The person who follows me [Jesus] in faith, believing in me, will do the same mighty miracles that I do—even greater miracles than these because I go to be with my Father!”
I have the richest measure of God’s divine presence.
- Ephesians 3:19 AMPC … [That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!
The Spirit of Almighty God dwells within me.
- 1 John 4:4 AMPC … Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.
The glory of God rests upon me, shines on me, and streams from me.
- Isaiah 60:1 TLB, ERV, ESV … Arise, my people! Let your light shine for all the nations to see! For the glory of the Lord has risen upon you, shines on you, is streaming from you.
I am rescued from all the power of darkness.
- Colossians 1:13 GNB … He rescued us from the power of darkness and brought us safe into the kingdom of his dear Son. … (He has rescued us out of the darkness and gloom of Satan’s kingdom, TLB). … (He has rescued us completely from the tyrannical rule of darkness, TPT).
My future is bright and filled with a living hope that will never fade away.
- Proverbs 23:18 TPT … Your future is bright and filled with a living hope that will never fade away. … (Let reverence for the LORD be the concern of your life. If it is, you have a bright future, GNB).
In conclusion …
My life is bright with the promises of God, the glory of God, the victory of God, and the miracles of God! I have nothing to fear! I have absolutely no concerns! Everything is going to be all right!