Personalized Scripture Declarations
I walk in the God-kind of love
I love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength, and I love my neighbor as myself. As God commands, I have intense and unfailing love for others ... love that forgives and disregards the offenses of others.
Matthew 22:37-39 NIV ... Jesus said ... "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. This is the first and greatest commandment. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
1 Peter 4:8 AMP ... Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others].
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 AMP (Personalized) …
- I endure long and I am patient and kind.
- I am never envious nor boil over with jealousy.
- I am not boastful or vainglorious.
- I do not display myself haughtily.
- I am not conceited, arrogant or inflated with pride.
- I am not rude (unmannerly) and I do not act unbecomingly.
- I do not insist on my own right or my own way, for I am not self-seeking.
- I am not touchy or fretful or resentful.
- I take no account of the evil done to me.
- I pay no attention to a suffered wrong.
- I do not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness.
- I rejoice when right and truth prevail.
- I bear up under anything and everything that comes.
- I am ever ready to believe the best of every person.
- My hopes are fadeless under all circumstances.
- I endure everything, without weakening.
- I never fail, because LOVE never fails!
God took my sin and gave me His righteousness
In Christ, I am the righteousness of God!
2 Corinthians 5:21 AMP … In Christ, I am the righteousness of God [approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness].
God took my sickness and gave me His health
Jesus Himself bore my sins in His own body on the tree, that I, having died to sins, might live for righteousness — by His stripes I'm already healed.
1 Peter 2:24 NKJV … Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness — by whose stripes you were healed.
God took my every defeat and gave me His victory in its place
Christ has already redeemed me from the curse of the law, therefore I am already redeemed from ... every form of sin, sickness, disease, virus, infection, plaque, pain, fear, anxiety, worry, depression, oppression, debt, poverty, lack … and all darkness. Absolutely everything the devil has to offer, is included in the curse …and I am redeemed from ALL the curse!
The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me completely free from the law of sin and death!
Jesus came that I would have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). So I receive NOW all He has for me!
Galatians 3:13 NKJV … Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree").
Romans 8:2 AMP … The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 10:10 NKJV … The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
God took my weakness and gave me His strength
I am strong in the Lord [empowered through my union with Him]; I draw my strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].
Ephesians 6:10 AMP … In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].
I am who God says I am in Christ
- I acknowledge right now, by faith, every good thing that is mine in Christ … I am who God says I am, I am what God says I am, I have what God says I have.
- I am born of God. (John 1:12-13, 1 John 4:7, 1 John 5:1)
- I am in Christ and Christ is in me. (John 6:56, John 15:5)
- I am free from condemnation. (Romans 8:1)
- I am more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:37)
- I am joined to the Lord; therefore I have become one spirit with Him. (1 Corinthians 6:17 KJV)
- I am triumphant now. (2 Corinthians 2:14)
- I am transformed into Christ’s same image, from glory to glory. (2 Corinthians 3:18)
- I am a new creation in Christ - old things have passed away. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:21)
- I am redeemed from the curse of the law and all its effects. (Galatians 3:13-14)
- I am redeemed from all sickness, disease, and pain. (Galatians 3:13-14, Deuteronomy 28)
- I am redeemed from all fear, depression, oppression, debt, and lack. (Galatians 3:13,14, Deuteronomy 28)
- I am blessed now, with every spiritual blessing heaven has to offer. (Ephesians 1:3)
- I am alive together in fellowship, and in union with Christ. (Ephesians 2:5)
- I am seated in heavenly places now, in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:6)
- I am the workmanship of God, created in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:10)
- I am strong in the Lord and empowered through my union with Him. (Ephesians 6:10)
- I am delivered from the power of darkness; translated into the kingdom of the Son of God. (Colos 1:13,14)
- I am complete in Christ. (Colossians 2:10)
- I am victorious now. (1 John 5:4)
- I have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16)
- I have the peace of God that passes all understanding. (Philippians 4:7)
- I have the anointing of God abiding permanently in me. (1 John 2:27)
- I have the Spirit of God, the greater One in me. (1 John 4:4)
- I have eternal life - NOW. (1 John 5:11)
- I have God’s very own life and nature in me. (1 John 5:12)
- In Him I live and move and have my being. (Acts 17:28)
- In Him I live and move, not in the ways of the flesh, but in the ways of the Spirit. (Romans 8:4)
- In Him I have redemption through His blood; even the forgiveness of sins. (Ephesians 1:7, Col 1:14)
- The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:2)
- I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)