Well, my precious brothers and sisters in the Lord, I’m sad to say that this may be the last Daily Boost I post. If not the last, I know I'm close to the max I can share. The app software company I have built this app on, only allows 120 pages, and I’ve reached that number. I'll attempt to squeeze a few more in, but I'm not sure it will work.
They do it for the purpose of keeping the apps from being boggy and their platform getting a bad name, as well as the user being frustrated with a slow, glitchy app, which would reflect bad on me, the app developer. Although I don’t like this fact, I understand their reasonings.
But originally, I did say I was only doing the boosts for a season, to get us through this pandemic. So, I hope these daily boosts have been an encouragement to you and have helped you to keep your focus on the Lord. I hope they have been a blessing to you, as they have been a blessing to me to write them. And remember, you can always go back and review the boost messages again. We can’t get too much of God’s word.
With that said, I want to share something today that I’ve recently witnessed. I’ve heard from folks in various ways, and there have been multiple ones who seem to be almost “afraid” to go back to normal as we come off this pandemic. With all that the media has saturated us with, and all the negative that has been spread, I can understand there being some concerns and some unknowns for folks who have listened to those things.
But we know fear needs to go for obvious reasons (I’ll share more below). Also, fear needs to go so it doesn’t keep us from receiving all that God has for us. I’ll mention a few of those wonderful promises below as well.
But I want to say this concerning fear ….
BUT GOD! We know He’s promised to protect us. We know He keeps His Word. We know we receive His word by faith. We know His Holy Spirit within us leads us into all truth and tells us things to come.
There is absolutely no reason for us to fear the unknown. No reason for us to feel confused. No reason for us to be concerned or to fear anything.
However, as much as I say and believe this, and as much as I’ve shared these very things in my boost messages, I see the need to help some folks get fear out, once and for all. We, the Church, have a very exciting and powerful future awaiting us and we don't want anything hindering the plans God has for us.
If you are absolutely fear free – praise God! Maybe you can hit the share button in the upper right corner and share this message with someone who may need it!
Now for my message 😊 …
The following promises and many more belong to us NOW.
Deuteronomy 28:1-2 NIV,NKJV … If you fully obey the voice of the Lord your God and follow all His commands, all these blessings will come upon you and overtake you.
Colossians 1:13 TEV … He [God] rescued (delivered) us from the power of darkness and brought us safe into the kingdom of His dear Son.
2 Corinthians 2:14 GWT … But I thank God, who always leads us in victory because of Christ.
Romans 8:37 NLT … Despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
1 Peter 2:24 NKJV … Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness — by whose stripes you were healed.
Philippians 4:19 TEV … And with all His abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs.
How do we see the manifestation of these promises in our life?
Let’s take a look at … Romans 8:2 NKJV ... For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
There are two spiritual laws at work in the earth today.
The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ... and the law of sin and death.
Faith activates … the law of the Spirit of life (in Christ Jesus)
Fear activates … the law of sin and death (in Satan)
In order to receive the promises of God, we must get fear out of our life, and receive the promises by faith.
Remember, fear may involve more than you think. It’s not simply that “frozen, immobilized feeling” that comes when someone is suddenly afraid in a particular situation. Worry, anxiety, nervousness, fretfulness, stress, panic, depression, stinginess … are all forms of fear.
We can’t afford to be in fear. It will reach into the unseen realm and plug a person right into the devil’s mess, just like faith will plug a person into God’s answers.
It’s clear that FEAR MUST GO!
Below, I’ve provided some steps to help get fear out of your life once and for all. So, get excited, because it’s goodbye fear … hello promises of God!
Steps to get FEAR out of your life.
Realize, as a believer, you have been redeemed from fear.
- According to Deuteronomy 28, fear is part of the curse.
- But, according to Galatians 3:13, Christ has redeemed us from the curse.
- Therefore, you are redeemed from fear.
- You DO NOT have to put up with fear!
Realize, fear is not an option.
- God repeatedly commands us to, “Fear not!”
- We must obey this command. Every speck of fear must go!
If fearful thoughts come, get rid of them NOW.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 tells us to … Cast down those imaginations and every thought that is contrary to the knowledge of God.
- Easy Read Version says … We capture every thought and make it give up and obey Christ.
- How do you get rid of fearful thoughts? Steps 4 and 5 answer that.
Use your mouth to take authority over the fear.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 … God has not given us a spirit of fear.
- Fear is a spiritual attack from the devil, and you should never delay in getting him out of your life.
- Use your mouth, and cast fear out, in the name of Jesus! ... Then …
Immediately start speaking the Word of God that contradicts the lies of the devil.
- Whatever thoughts may come, find the promise in the Word of God to contradict the lie.
- The Lord is on my side, I WILL NOT FEAR. (Psalms 118:6)
- By Jesus’ Stripes I’m already healed and well in my body. (1 Peter 2:24)
- God meets all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- I am redeemed from fear. Jesus delivered me from fear. (Galatians 3:13, Hebrews 2:15)
- Remember, speaking the Word is not a formula, or a ritual, or a mind-over-matter thing. It’s obedience to God’s spiritual law that never fails!
- Your faith will become strong - your heart will be full of the Word of God!
- You won’t be able to fail, because fear has no chance when faith comes on the scene.
Go to God and repent of fear.
- 1 John 1:9
- See prayer below.
Refuse to fear.
- Choose God. Choose His Word. Never the situation. Never the lies of the devil.
- God loves you and He is on your side and by His power, He will see you through.
Search your heart.
- Get alone with God. Ask Him to show you your heart.
- If there are any areas of fear, deal with them immediately.
- Find the scripture that relates to the area of fear and begin meditating on that scripture and confessing it continually until you drive that fear out of your life forever!
Forget your past. Leave it in the past.
- Don’t speak, meditate on, or dwell on the bad things in your past …
- Whether you did them, or someone did them to you.
- Or if it was a traumatic sickness, a devastating relationship. Whatever “bad” was in your past - let it go forever! Instead, meditate on the Word of God. Speak the Word of God!
Walk in love!
- Why? … There is no fear in love ...
- 1 John 4:18 AMP … There is no fear in love; but perfect [full grown, mature] love casts out fear.
- 1 John 2:5 NKJV … Whoever keeps God’s word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
- Also, get a revelation of God’s love for you.
- As you choose to get a revelation of God’s love for you …
- And you choose to walk in love towards others, that love will drive fear out of your life.
Prayer to repent of fear and to get it out of your life
- Father God, in Jesus Name, I repent of every form of fear I’ve ever allowed into my life, including anxiety, worry, nervousness, stress, panic, depression, stinginess … and words of fear.
- I rebuke all fear and all fear words.
- I rebuke any evil words, idle words, or lies against the Truth of Your Word that I may have spoken.
- The Blood of Jesus is against those negative words and I cancel them. They will not produce a harvest in my life.
- They will not prosper in my life. No weapon formed against me will prosper.
- And now Father God, in the Name of Jesus, I receive my deliverance from ALL fear.
- Jesus destroyed the power of death, so I no longer fear it.
- Jesus is my Lord. Fear and death no longer lord over me.
- I’m your child God, and I’m a child of love, because You are love.
- The love that created the universe is inside me, right now.
- I give place to Your love God. I receive it. I believe it, and I walk in Your love.
- And that love drives out ALL fear. So there is NO FEAR HERE.
- In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!